Sonic & Shadow: The Syste Sonic & Shadow: The Syste

XD haha, not bad! :D

Actually, its entertaining. Could use a loading screen though. :-P

T-and-J-Productions responds:

I'm still learing how to do that. Thanks!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

XD lol

Put a banana in your ear!

I got that stuck in my head and everyone else around me.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Genius...

...Just pure, genius.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Once in a life time story.

I have been watching this series for quite some time, and every episode is like paradise in an animation, but this one really is one of the best ones of all the other 3 steps. This one in particular pulls my heart strings, and it moves me emotionally.

The atmosphere of the entire story is perfect, there is no doubt in my mind.

I think this would remind a lot of Newgrounds' users of their past relation ships.

At any rate, I can't wait for the final step of this series.

Chao forever, Chaoremix.

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

A great sequel

This was a very good sequel to the first one. A Long with the new audio, the graphics were a bit better too.
Also, that one thing about the toad flipping us off for the las 20 years! (a couple years before I was born.)
Keep it up!!! :D
I rate this a 9.5 out of 10

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

Funny- with a hint of old school

Your are right. It shows that even back in 1989, Mario still had his "moments."
About 10 clips of funny moments with Mario, along with nice music and authenticity, this turned out great!
~note to the guy bellow me (ladiesman101)
It was black'n'white because the game was old, and in the 1980's I don't think they HAD many colored games.
I give this a 9 out of 10

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Very intresting.

This is a great collab. I have never seen such perfection of a video that was in the super smash bros. parodies collection (As far as i know). Not only that, the random jokes added on to its uniqueness as well. It also had a Robot Chicken layout to it.
I rate this a 9 out of 10.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Very funny

A story about a generic anime boy who goes to getthe newest game on the market (as of 2008). Also, the transitions blended in very nicely with the videos mood. I think that this video is also very well animated.
Nice intro on the authors comments by the way, makes it very interesting (although it already is).
I give this a 9 out of 10.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

A genius flash video.

This is extremely funny! I never thought of this, and probably most people wouldn't have thought of this right away either. Not only was it humerus, it was also well animated.
I think that you also tried to make as much sense as possible too.
I give this a 9 out of 10.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Great Job!

This movie is highly educational and is well animated, also the scenes that go on in the movie are funny as well. Mario acting like an idiot is like him.
I give this an 8 out of 10.