Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

It's a good start.

The beginning and 1:13 had totally different feels to it, especially when 1:29 hit. I mean don't get me wrong, the positive hype it was giving was really cool, but it just didn't really fit with the song.

1:13 till 1:29 was disgusting and out of synch with the beat of the song. I mean I like dubstep, but that... that was just totally a mood killer.

However I loved everything before then, the dark, epic, electronic, feel to it was amazing. The intro could have been longer though to build up tension. Also an epic and powerful drop wouldn't be out of the question.

ChaoRemix

Hands Up For Friendship! Hands Up For Friendship!

Lots of potential here! You definitely make this longer (perhaps looping once or twice with variation), and the lead up to the drop much longer.

I would really, REALLY like to see this extended. :D

Spaze - Light Years Away Spaze - Light Years Away

Interesting, but awesome! I've never listened to a song where the drop was near the END of the song. Definitely needs to be longer and more variation would be very nice, cause right now as it stands it's a little TOO repetitive. What you did after the drop could have been extended with more variation added in, would have made the song tons better!

-Velocity- -Velocity-

Nicely done, it definitely seem danceish. I personally think it could be the drums are too soft or the main beat was too upbeat, but whatever its cool. :D However it could use a little more variation and be much longer, where it ends now might even be a good place to put in a intermission or another drop of some kind.

Geoplex responds:

I certainly agree about the length; I have a bad case of writer's.. well, artist's block. I get stuck at every crescendo, every buildup, every drop. Seems I can't progress until I feel everything is right, and somehow that takes me forever.

Thanks for the review.

**MK64 Rainbow Road** **MK64 Rainbow Road**

Pretty Good! I love this remix and it's unique style. However, some keys were off and jumping scores, especially in the beginning. However the overall style is spot on and lovely, though the drum could have heavier bass, but that's just a preference. :D

Also the background scratching starting around 2:25 was cute.

Nice work,
ChaoRemix

VGSongbird responds:

I understand about the jumping keys. Actually that was an artistic choice. I resumed the melody line as it actually is composed in the middle to show I'm not a complete idiot XD
I'm glad you liked it regardless.

Starfall - Dusanix Starfall - Dusanix

Very energetic beat, and of one of high quality too! All it needs is a good introduction, some variance in the song to prevent it being repetitive, and to perhaps be a bit lengthier.

~ChaoRemix

Plagueeeee Plagueeeee

Dat drop. It was unexpected, but awesome! :D

The beat was spot on, however the 2nd vocal was kinda, off, hilarious, but off. The ending was also could have been slightly better, but over all this beat kicks ass.

~ChaoRemix

zlarke responds:

Cheers mate! I'll try to fix this off vocal problem. AWKWARD ENDING SHALL STAY.

Shift Trance Shift Trance

The beat is really simple, and it's progressive, but its not really exhilarating at all. It's almost rising action, but it's not quite there... however it shows lots of promise, especially with the good combination of synths used here, and the melody was really awesome. Just needs a good drop and a more exciting array of synths.

Fuck Breaks Lets Eat Pancake Fuck Breaks Lets Eat Pancake

At first I was skeptical about even listening to this song, due to the name.

But after see it lingering on the front page of the Audio section for a while, I figured I HAD to at least give it a listen.

I'm glad I did. The progression was amazing, definitely unexpectedly awesome, and the drop was hilarious. Definitely did not expect it. xD

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I forgot the s at the end of it and decided to leave it a singular pancake rather then multiple pancake.

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

How long has it been? 4 years since I've heard this song... and it is still just as awesome as before. xD