Sonic & Shadow: The Syste Sonic & Shadow: The Syste

XD haha, not bad! :D

Actually, its entertaining. Could use a loading screen though. :-P

T-and-J-Productions responds:

I'm still learing how to do that. Thanks!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

XD lol

Put a banana in your ear!

I got that stuck in my head and everyone else around me.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Genius...

...Just pure, genius.

-&amp;gt; World Domination II &amp;lt;- -> World Domination II <-

3 simple words...

Best game ever!

chao animal chao animal

I loved it.

I liked it but it needs more chao eggs and more aminal parts... also I clicked a purpel chao egg and I got a Nights chao, you need a desciption for all the eggs on the screen. Music is nice and above all, this flash rocked! Make another one! Chao forever! :)

Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

It's a good start.

The beginning and 1:13 had totally different feels to it, especially when 1:29 hit. I mean don't get me wrong, the positive hype it was giving was really cool, but it just didn't really fit with the song.

1:13 till 1:29 was disgusting and out of synch with the beat of the song. I mean I like dubstep, but that... that was just totally a mood killer.

However I loved everything before then, the dark, epic, electronic, feel to it was amazing. The intro could have been longer though to build up tension. Also an epic and powerful drop wouldn't be out of the question.

ChaoRemix

Hands Up For Friendship! Hands Up For Friendship!

Lots of potential here! You definitely make this longer (perhaps looping once or twice with variation), and the lead up to the drop much longer.

I would really, REALLY like to see this extended. :D

Spaze - Light Years Away Spaze - Light Years Away

Interesting, but awesome! I've never listened to a song where the drop was near the END of the song. Definitely needs to be longer and more variation would be very nice, cause right now as it stands it's a little TOO repetitive. What you did after the drop could have been extended with more variation added in, would have made the song tons better!